Psychiatric Liaison Nurse – Hereford
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse to work within the NHS alongside a team of clinicians in Hereford.
As the successful Psychiatric Liaison Nurse you will work closely with the Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist and other members of the Liaison Team to continue to develop the specialist Liaison Psychiatric Nursing Service within the BGH.
What’s in it for you as a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse
- Provide support, information and advice to patients with psychiatric related problems and, where appropriate, to their families / carers.
- Provide brief interventions appropriate to patient’s identified needs and/or onward referral to a range of services as appropriate
- Ensure patients have appropriate follow up after assessment eg GP,CMHT, Social Services, other statutory and non statutory agencies or hospital inpatient care
- Provide specialist advice to medical, nursing and other clinical staff within BGH, relating to the management of patients with mental health problems
- Provide education and training to BGH staff relating to identification and management of patients with mental health problems
- Ensure all practice is evidence based and in keeping with local and National Guidelines to participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, guidelines and protocols.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with nursing, medical and other health care professionals and non-statutory services to ensure a seamless, co-ordinated service to patients
What we are looking for in a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse:
- You must have NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.