Psychiatric Liaison Practitioner – Barrow-in-Furness
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Psychiatric Liaison Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Barrow-in-Furness.
What’s in it for you as a Psychiatric Liaison Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Psychiatric Liaison Practitioner:
- To actively promote teamwork, respect, integrity, accountability, excellence and compassion within the clinical team in accordance with the Trust values and code of conduct.
• To undertake mental health assessments including Risk assessments within a multi-disciplinary assessment team.
• To be proficient in referring to other clinicians within the service or referring to other services/agencies where necessary.
• To provide a fast, responsive service to assess individual’s needs.
• Providing a communication structure between GP’s, IAPT and non IAPT services in LCFT, non-statuary service, as a means of ensuring the highest possible standards of patient care
What we are looking for in a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse:
- You must have NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.