Psychologist – Band 7 – Barking – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Psychologist to join our client’s team in Barking.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a psychologist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Systemic Family Therapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Systemic Family Therapist:
- To be a member of the MDT and to contribute to, participate in and adhere to the routines and policies of that service.
- To be responsible for the provision of psychological services at a specialist level in individual and group formats.
- To appropriately use, interpret and integrate complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations, and interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client’s care to develop a complex formulation which will be used to plan interventions.
- To supply services within the context of existing multi professional teamwork. To negotiate appropriate professional relationships with both statutory and voluntary agencies to both ensure the referral of appropriate casework and communicate highly complex clinical information.
- To maintain the records of service in line with the information needs of the service and referrals as well as other relevant agencies.
Specialist psychological assessment including issues of risk; Psychological interventions for individuals, families, and groups; Adjusting and refining psychological formulations drawing upon different explanatory models and maintaining several provisional hypotheses.
Decision making for and evaluating treatment options considering both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family, or group.
Essential requirements of this Systemic Family Therapist role:
Exercising autonomous professional responsibility for the assessment, treatment and discharge of clients whose problems are managed by psychologically based interventions, Staff consultation contributing directly to clients’ formulation, diagnosis and intervention plan.
Staff consultation on the use of psychological techniques; Staff supervision in the use of psychological.
Systemic Family Therapist needs to have the required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*