QSW – Childrens and Joint Commissioning Services – Hartlepool
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy team at a Hartlepool based Children’s Assessment and Support Team.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £209 per day
As a Social Worker within the SAS Team, you will:
- Provide a comprehensive social work service from the point of single assessment through to work on a long-term basis.
- Support children in need, including those in need of protection by assessing need, creating packages of support and managing risk.
- Be committed to providing high quality services to children, young people and their families and offer an excellent working environment valuing supervision, training and opportunities for professional development.
As a Social Worker within the SAS Team, you are required to:
- Hold a Social Work England registration.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Social Work Qualification, degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a social worker within children’s services.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll and an internal ‘hours’ team
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
0161 235 6982