Social Worker – Plymouth – Initial Response Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Initial Response Team in Plymouth.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities.
- To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and complete as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
As a Social Worker, you will take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring, and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for children, young people and their families
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*