Qualified Early Years Educator – SEN – Camden
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Early Years Educator to join our client in Camden, London.
As a successful Qualified Early Years Educator , you will work in the provision of a high quality learning environment that challenges and stimulates children’s interests and meets their individual needs.
Your benefits as a Qualified Early Years Educator:
- £19.76 per hour
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Qualified Early Years Educator in Camden?
- You will oversee the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) within the setting for children aged two to five years
- You will lead on the planning, implementation, and evaluation of a high-quality early years curriculum, which includes a full commitment to anti-discriminatory practice
- You will provide a challenging and exciting early years curriculum which meets the children’s needs and interests and leads to children achieving at or above their expected level in all areas of development
- You will be the key person responsible for a group of children
- You will be responsible for the assessment of children’s overall development, including carrying out observations, recording children’s achievement and maintaining developmental records to a high standard
Essential requirements of this Qualified Early Years Educator role:
- Qualified Teacher status and a Teacher reference number
- Experience of working directly with children under 5 years in a group day care situation
- Experience of working as part of a team in a childcare setting
- Ability to use information technology systems and equipment
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.