Qualified Social Worker – Adoption – Preston
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced social worker to join a childrens Adoption tean based in Lancashire.
The Service Leads is accessible as are the wider social care teams and there is a well embedded culture of trust and support within the service amongst the social workers and hierarchy.
Benefits of the role:
- Full IT to a high standard
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive pay rate
- Fantastic transport links
- Administrative and support teams
About the role:
- It is an exciting time to work in Lancashire and our Children’s Services are progressive and innovative.
- We embrace strength-based approaches, are currently embedding a family safeguarding model of practice and offer a good work life balance.
- Working with children and young people is both challenging and rewarding, enabling you to make a positive difference in their lives. We understand the importance of our teams having the right support in place, a healthy work-life balance, and a manageable caseload.
- We aim for caseloads to be between 15 and 22 (depending on the function you are working in). We pay your mileage, and we have a time of in lieu policy.
- We currently take a hybrid approach to our work; we mainly work from home but there are opportunities to come together as a team when required.
we require you to have:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK license.
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.