Qualified Social Worker – Adult Assessments – Reading
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to undertake Community Deprivation of Liberty assessments and applications.
In a friendly Adult Review Team comprising Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and Social Care Coordinators. Their primary focus will be on completing Community Deprivation of Liberty applications, but will also entail completing of Care Act support plans as part of this or at times outside of this. Support will be provided by the Team Manager, DoLS team and our legal department.
Assessments are face to face, a small proportion of these will be out of borough.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent rate of up to £38 per hour
Your duties and responsibilities:
- An understanding and experience of completing applications for Deprivation of Liberty in the Community or Section 21a objections.
- Good knowledge of , Mental Capacity Act, Care Act
- Understanding of risk identification/management/mitigation
- Ability to work in a person-centred and strengths-based way
- The social worker must be within commutable distance of Reading due to the face to face visits
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
To apply for this role contact Kay on 0161 518 4073