Qualified Social Worker – Adults Continuing Healthcare Team – Stevenage
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for registered and experienced Qualified Adult’s Social Workers to join a busy Healthcare Team based in Stevenage.
The Continuing HealthCare Team are looking for a social worker to join their short term team and complete interventions & assessments, with limited cases requiring extensive involvement.
Benefits of the role:
- – Flexible working available
- – Manageable caseload – Number of cases given per week dependent on hours worked, and complexity of cases
- – Supportive team
3 essential requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community in line with the Care Act 2014.
- Providing professional recommendation of care and support needs.
- Undertaking MCAs (when appropriate).
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
*Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.