Qualified Social Worker – Adults – Doncaster
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the busy team based in Doncaster.
The Social Worker will be required to both hold a caseload as well as work on safeguarding duty on a rota basis. The Team consists of Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Assessments Officers and Home Care Assessors.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £32 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As a social worker your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision
You should also have valid SWE registration and an enhanced DBS issued within 12 months. In addition, The Social Worker should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer.
You must have all employment history, Qualified social worker with experience in a team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Michael Doherty – 01619741668