Qualified Social Worker – Assessment – Merseyside
Liquid Personnel is seeking a Qualified Social Worker (social work qualified) to join the Assessment Team in Merseyide.
The Team is a multi-agency team for children at risk of sexual and criminal exploitation, trafficking, and missing from home or care placed in and out of the borough.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £30 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Qualified and professionally registered as a social worker
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- Experienced and have abilities in respect of working in partnership with children, adolescents and their families and partner agencies
- Experienced in working with complex and sensitive issues and sexual and criminal exploitation
- Knowledgeable about adolescent development and contextual safeguarding
- Demonstrate comprehensive and up to date knowledge and understanding of statutory frameworks and local and national policy and guidance relating to safeguarding, missing and exploitation
You will undertake good quality front door screenings and assessments, child exploitation and missing assessments, develop clear and focused plans, and ensure timely delivery of effective services to young people at risk of exploitation and missing and their parents.
There will be an expectation to complete some short interventions with children that are being exploited or are at risk of exploitation.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*