Qualified Social Worker – Barking– Children Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for registered and experienced Qualified Adult’s Social Workers to join a busy Assessments Team based in Barking.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with adults with disabilities, have good assessments knowledge and have a confident and thorough understanding of all legislation.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
• Hybrid options
• Manageable caseload
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent rate of up to £38.5 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
• To deliver targeted and specialist social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection and care
• To always promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes
• To work collaboratively in partnership with parents/carers and promote a strength based, relationship-focused model of approach
• To maintain all necessary records and documentation in line with agreed procedures and best practice standards, including children’s electronic records and other computerised systems
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• Post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes