Qualified Social Worker – Barking – Children’s Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Barking based Children’s Disabilities Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to disabled children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £38.50 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To act as a social worker providing effective social work services to children and young people with disabilities and their families and carers, with the purpose of safeguarding them, promoting their welfare
- To undertake responsibilities towards children in the care of the authority, including formulating and progressing care plans in line with national and local procedures
- To complete assessments including risk assessments, Parental Capacity Assessments, Special Guardianship Order assessments and contribute to multi-agency assessments as appropriate
- To Promote the safeguarding of vulnerable children and young people who are suffering or are at risk of harm and abuse and commissioning, co-ordinating and delivering effective plans for children
You will be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance and to contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Children’s Social Care Service as part of a team responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and young people continuously.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*