Qualified Social Worker – Barking– Fostering Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join our client’s team in Barking.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £37 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To provide face-to-face holistic and comprehensive strength-based case management services to all clients, including care management assessments/reviews and carer assessments/reviews, risk assessments, mental capacity assessments, best interest assessments and ordinary residence transfers using your ability to present ideas relating to individual needs to include a range of options.
- To manage and outcome complex Continuing Healthcare cases and disputes. To work collaboratively with Integrated Care Boards (ICBs) as guided by the National Framework for CHC.
- To liaise and consult with users, carers, colleagues, and a range of statutory and voluntary agencies to compile information to assess client needs.
- Ensure that users have access to translation and interpretation services and that Braille and signing facilities are available wherever possible.
- To be sensitive to the dynamics of the client’s social and cultural situation and facilitate communication – to offer sensitive social work collaboration and an appropriate level of counselling and advocacy.
Social Worker needs to attend and participate positively in team meetings as required to promote the development of an integrated response to clients’ needs, concentrating on efficiency and effective service.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
To maintain records using database and spreadsheet applications for record keeping ensuring an excellent social work practice, including the use of Care first and Rio to input and retrieve data and to produce reports.
Social Worker needs to handle child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*