Qualified Social Worker – Barking – LAC Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Barking based Looked after Children team.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
• Hybrid options
• Manageable caseload
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of up to £38.05
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
• Working within a Children’s Social Work team
• Knowledge of Looked after Children
• Completing LAC reviews
• Knowledge of the court processes
• Been involved in Child Protection/Child in Need Work
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• Post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes