Qualified Social Worker – Blackpool – Strengthening & Supporting Families Teams
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Strengthening & Supporting Families Teams Team for Blackpool.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Identify risk of abuse and investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse, or ill-treatment of children.
- Lead Professional in assessing, planning, and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention
- Operate effectively within multi-agency and inter-professional partnerships settings and meetings
As a social worker you will undertake case management independently and demonstrate an ability to adapt their approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual cases, assessing and managing risks appropriately. you will Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families, and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect, and abuse (PCF requirement)
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*