Qualified Social Worker – Bradford – D&A Team/Children in care Team
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join the D&A Team/Children in care Team for Bradford.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- Build a working relationship with the child, family, or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe and bring about change ensuring that child protection is always prioritised. Observe and talk to child in their environment to help understand their physical and emotional world.
- Identify and analyse risks and protective factors and potential impact on the child and parental capacity. Consider how impact of traumatic experiences affect the current everyday functioning and long-term development and dynamics. Set out the most relevant options for resolving the difficulties facing each child.
- Work intensively with the child, their families and carer using evidenced-based skills-based approaches in direct work helping them to identify goals and bring about meaningful and sustainable change.
- Review and scrutinise regularly whether the help provided is making a difference to reduce risk and adjust the plan accordingly.
As a Child and Family Social Worker you will be responsible for working to keep children in need of help and protection or in public care safe. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build a working relationship that facilitates meaningful and sustainable change whilst maintaining the focus on risk.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*