Qualified Social Worker – Bury – Child Protection Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at Bury based Child Protection Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To provide an Emergency Social Work Service to Children, Adults and their families across the Social Care Service as required, including discharging statutory and non-statutory duties on behalf of the Local Authority
- To investigate allegations of abuse and neglect of children and young people and take appropriate safeguarding action in accordance with Bury Safeguarding Children Board procedures
- To respond to adult safeguarding concerns in accordance with the adult safeguarding procedure
- To undertake assessments under the Mental Health Act, 1983, [as amended 2007] We support working flexibly and agilely where appropriate for the post and service requirements
You will carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Council’s Equal Opportunities/ Race Equality and Health and Safety Policies as an integral part of the post. You will also undertake any other appropriate duties commensurate with the post as directed by the Team Manager or Centre Manager.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*