Qualified social worker – Cambridge – Mash Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified social worker to join the busy MASH team in Cambridge
What will it give you as a Qualified social worker:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified social worker:
- Working as a ‘first point of contact’ in providing advice to professionals and taking referrals.
- Support colleagues in the team through critical and reflective discussions to ensure appropriate recommendations with referrals.
- Ensure concerns are acted upon in a timely manner when child protection concerns are raised.
- Screening referrals and recommending level of intervention
- Working in a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub with representatives from Police, Health, Education, Early Help and Probation.
As a Social Worker, you will be accountable in providing advice to professionals where it is felt the information received does not require a referral or meet threshold for a social work/care response
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*