Qualified Social Worker – Cambridge – Reunification & Placement Stability Service Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Cambridge based Reunification & Placement Stability Service Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to Children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £42 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To work alongside the lead social worker and reunification family worker to deliver timely and planned reunification assessments underpinned by the evidenced based NSPCC Framework
- To undertake direct work with young people aged 8-18 years and their families’ delivering interventions tailored to build on existing strengths and address presenting risks
- To work with the foster carers, fostering support service and children’s social care to offer planned and time limited support to carers who are looking after children and young people with complex and challenging behaviours
- To seek solution to strengthen placements and support our most vulnerable young people back into in-house and in county provisions that better meet their needs
You will provide oversight of reunification assessments, to chair, minute, and co-ordinate all meetings related to reunification, to provide support and oversight of work delivered by 3 x family workers. To work with a multi-agency network to provide reunification support.
Non-Case Holding role
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*