Qualified Social Worker – Cardiff – Higher Clerical Assistant in Children’s Services
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Cardiff based Children’s Services Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £13.63 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To assist in providing a reception service to callers both in person and by telephone, including message taking and distribution
- To assist in providing admin support to the Social Work Teams based in the North Locality, and the Personal Adviser Service
- To assist in ordering goods and services, processing invoices and maintaining budgetary control records, including the management of Purchasing Cards
- To provide cover where necessary, this may mean working from other bases
You will work across our Childrens Services Social Work Teams. These posts would be office based between various locations and assist in providing a word processing/typing service and assist in the day-to-day duties to help support the teams.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*