Qualified social worker – Cheshire East – Fostering/Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Children’s Social Worker to join the busy team at an East Cheshire based Fostering/Assessment Team.
Within the framework of legislation, agreed Authority policies and procedures, through assessment and care management, to work with or on behalf of individuals and families to meet their social care needs in order to optimise their wellbeing, maximise their independence/potential and so improve the quality of their life and, where required, intervene to protect them from risk of significant harm.
What will it give you as a Children’s Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £45 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Social Worker:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection and determine the method of intervention.
- Decide or advise on the use of appropriate Children’s Social Care Services and/or other resources.
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for children and their families.
- Manage an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Authority policies.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
You will Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities. You will also Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other Children’s Social Care staff, professional groups and interested bodies.
As the Children’s Social Worker you will be expected to supervise, assess and contribute to the development of students and other staff.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*