Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection Team – Kensington and Chelsea
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a London based Child Protection and Assessment Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
Whats in it for you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent rate
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload determined by the Practice Manager.
- To undertake work alone and with others on complex child related cases.
- To participate in a duty system, which might entail operating from another site.
- To participate in regular supervision.
- To participate in team meetings.
- To keep case recordings accurate and up to date in a factual and informative style.
- To ensure all financial transactions are fully written up and accounted for.
- To work in accordance with the Council’s Equal Opportunities statement.
- To work in collaboration with staff in other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- To contribute to the development of the work of the Department (e.g. participation in working parties).
- To attend case conferences and represent the Department at formal meetings, courts, etc.
You will provide a high quality and comprehensive social work service to children and young people, their families and carers in line with the policies and procedures of the Children and Young People’s Directorate and within regulatory and statutory guidelines, the Knowledge and Skills Statement for Child and Family Work.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*