Qualified Social Worker – Children in care – Warrington
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced social worker to a Warrington based CIC Team. The Service Leads is accessible as are the wider social care teams and there is a well embedded culture of trust and support within the service amongst the social workers and hierarchy.
Benefits of the role:
- Full IT to a high standard
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive pay rate
- Commutable distance from Cheshire, Greater Manchester, and Merseyside
- Administrative and support teams
As a Social Worker you will be:
- To encourage and support looked after children and young people leaving care young people to participate in all decision- making processes affecting their lives according to their age and stage of development.
- Monitor, promote and or coordinate care plans which amongst other developmental needs focused upon improving health, education, emotional needs, and identity needs to try to ensure that life chances and potential were being maximised.
- To provide ongoing timely assessment, planning, implementation, and review for allocated cases working in partnership with children, young people and families, and partner agencies
- To undertake effective analysis and management of risk for allocated children/young people, under the supervision of the team manager
- To work jointly with colleagues based upon the Fostering Team in identifying and securing permanency for children and young people.
- To conduct and statutory visits, and attend Looked After Children Child Care Reviews providing e Looked After Children review reports setting out the progress of arrangements for the Looked After Child/Young person.
- To take part in the team duty system/rota
We require you to have:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK license.
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.