Qualified Social Worker – Children social care – Aylesbury
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy team at an Aylesbury based Child Social Care Team.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to 22.80
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To deliver targeted and specialist social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection and care
- To clarify eligibility and undertake statutory social work assessments, in line with agreed local thresholds, to analyse children and young people’s needs, risks and circumstances and confirm existing parenting skills and any capacity to change, as necessary and appropriate
- To always promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes
- To establish a rapport and build a relationship with children and young people to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings and understand their lived experience through direct work with them
- To work collaboratively in partnership with parents/carers and promote a strengths based, relationship-focused model of approach
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.