Qualified Social Worker
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a West Midlands based CIN/CP Team.
You will coordinate and provide a service to children who are subject to child in need plans, child protection plans, pre-proceedings or court proceedings.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £35 ph
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To make timely and appropriate responses to and manage assigned work in accordance with Directorate policies and procedures, budgets and relevant legislation.
- To share information and develop effective working relationships with team members, professionals in other agencies and other colleagues in the Directorate.
- To promote integrated working, ensuring a need led response that improves the outcomes for children and their families.
- To undertake assessments in line with the “Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families”.
- To establish and implement action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, the child/young person in conjunction with their family and other agencies using Signs of Safety..
- To promote partnership and participation with children and their families.
- To carry out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
You will work within allocated budgets and in accordance with Corporate and Directorate policies and procedures concerning the use of resources. You will also assist and support colleagues in carrying out statutory requirements and other work required. As the Qualified Social Worker you will work within allocated budgets and in accordance with Corporate and Directorate policies and procedures concerning the use of resources.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*