Qualified Social Worker- CIN/MASH Team – Godmanchesteruni
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy team at a Cambridgeshire based MASH Team.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £42 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Complete MASH enquiries
- Reviews work completed by CAIO and provides analysis and makes recommendation of outcomes on cases.
- Attends MARAC to provide information regarding cases presented to MARAC.
- Complete court letters for RFI’s
- Completes MASH enquiries on complex cases.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.