Qualified Social Worker – Community team & Long Term Care – Luton
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join our client’s team in Luton.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Qualified Social Worker – Adults Services role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £28 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as Qualified Social Worker – Adult Services:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, careers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers
Essential requirements of this Qualified Social Worker – Adults Services role:
Family Safeguarding Team will be co – located multidisciplinary teams consisting of social work professionals and adult workers. Their aim is to work collaboratively with the right families, at the right time, respecting families’ rights, following guidance and law. They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.