Qualified Social Worker – Glasgow – Children’s Families in Team
Qualified Social Worker – Community & Long Term Care – Glasgow
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join our client’s team in Glasgow.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of a Social Worker:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseloads
- £30 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams alongside agencies and health colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
As the Social Worker you will need to be able to travel to visit people in their homes. You will also be undertaking statutory duties under Care Act and Mental Capacity Act including assessments and reviews of service users aged 25+ and their carers.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- SSSC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
Twice weekly payroll
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.