Qualified Social Worker – Gloucestershire – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Gloucestershire based MASH Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £35.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team
- To liaise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear within the team
- To work closely with children, young people and their families, other staff within the service function and partner agencies to provide support and protection for children and young people in need and at risk
- To and maintain high quality case files on Liquid Logic ensuring that all key information about the child’s circumstances and plans are recorded within timescales and comply with the Data Protection Act
You will assist the Team Manager to manage and supervise a team of multi-disciplinary staff including qualified, experienced Social Workers. To support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon within 3 days. To ensure the team provide a professional, and high-quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*