Qualified Social Worker – Greenwich – Assessment and Support Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Greenwich based Assessment and Support Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to Children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £37.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To provide reliable effective social work help and intervention to safeguard and promote the welfare of children in need so that children maintain a reasonable standard of health and development
- To work with multi-agency partners in the pursuit of excellent outcomes for children in Need of protection and /or care
- To ensure that record keeping, and report-writing is timely and accurate, and is fully compliant with the Council’s recording systems, evidencing the voice of the child and their journey
- To work with foster carers, special guardians, prospective adopters and other people who are looking after someone else’s children, so that children’s needs are met and that they can live as normal a life as possible
You will provide social work services to Children and families with specific responsibilities for dealing with more complex cases and to take responsibility for ensuring individual practice is subject to continuous improvement, and meets with both local and national professional standards, including attending training and professional development events and activities, which are both relevant to the role and necessary towards registration with Social Work England
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*