Qualified Social Worker – Guernsey – Children in Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Guernsey based Children in Care Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £45.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To demonstrate and model a high standard of practice under their own direction, that reflects a value-based approach to working with children and their families and is child centred
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children’s Services
- To be available for supervision, as required and to prepare for supervisory sessions, as required by the Team Manager
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy
You will carry a caseload of the most vulnerable complex children in need and children in care and ensure they receive a service that reflects the department’s commitment to safeguarding and putting the needs of individual children first
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*