Qualified Social Worker – Harrow – Children in Need Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at an Harrow based Children in Need Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £20.16 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To ensure that every allocated child has an up to date and outcome focused Plan that clearly states the action, responsible professional(s) and agreed time scale for completion
- To develop effective working relationships with a wide range of service providers both from statutory and voluntary agencies
- To ensure that all allocated children are visited, spoken to/communicated with and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards
- To undertake Initial and Core Assessments of children and families in accordance with the Assessment Framework, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and include an analysis of the needs and circumstances of each child and family
You will be responsible for working with children in need of help and protection or looked after children and care-leavers, whilst maintaining the focus on safeguarding. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build empathic, purposeful relationships that facilitate meaningful and sustainable change, as well as stability in placement and permanency for children.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*