Qualified Social Worker – Herefordshire – Children’s Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Herefordshire based Children’s Disabilities Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to disabled children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £43 per hour
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 3 days per week, 22.2 hours total
- A stable and established team who have been recognised by Ofsted
- Regular support/supervision
- Opportunity for progressive professional development
- Access to training materials
- Long term contracts available
- Based in Plough Lane
As a Social Worker on the Children with Disabilities Team you will be
- Assesses the care needs of children, young people and their families/carers where a child has a significant and enduring disability and/or health needs
- Working with children under Section2 (CSDP Act 1970), children in need as well as children who are subject to child protection plans, who are looked after and who may be subject to court proceedings
- ensures that young people’s needs are assessed, planned for and reviewed
- It is preferable if you have some experience of working with children with disabilities however applications from people with a demonstrable interest and who are keen to learn about working with children with disabilities will also be considered
- You will have detailed knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and guidance relating to children with disabilities as well as a good working knowledge of the recent SEND reforms.
- You will demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive working environment, with empathy and support
As a Social Worker you are required to:
- Hold a Social Work England registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll and an internal ‘hours’ team
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a specialist consultant
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List
Contact Chloe Donovan for further information – 0161 238 7493