Qualified Social Worker – Hospital Discharge Team – London –
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in London. To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of supervising and performance managing a staff team and advising on the assessment of needs and the management of risk including in relation to Safeguarding enquiries, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and be able to complete written work to a very high standard whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £500 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £500 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*