Qualified Social Worker – Islington – Looked after Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at an Islington based Looked after Children’s Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £35.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To Manage the specific set of tasks relating to statutory case responsibility for children, young people and care leavers in need of help and protection and in public care, with the support of an appropriately qualified supervisor
- To listen to the wishes and feelings of children and young people and support parents, carers and other professionals to understand behaviour and improve outcomes within a range of contexts
- To be committed to the Council’s core values of public service, quality, equality and empowerment and to demonstrate this commitment in the way they carry out their duties
- To plan collaboratively with parents and the wider network enabling parents to effect change, when possible, and to help children whereever needed
You will be responsible for working with looked after children and care-leavers, whilst maintaining the focus on safeguarding. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build empathic, purposeful relationships that facilitate meaningful and sustainable change, as well as stability in placement and permanency for children.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*