Qualified Social Worker – Knowsley – Fostering Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Knowsley based Fostering Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £44.48 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To have a sound knowledge of child and adolescent development and the effects of trauma, abuse and deprivation
- Experience of writing and presenting assessment reports for independent scrutiny (e.g. court/panel/appraisal)
- To be committed to the Local Authority’s role, duties and function in respect of looked after children and foster carers.
- To have knowledge of the effect of attachment disorders, abuse, loss and separation and other trauma on a child’s behaviour
You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*