Qualified social worker – Preston, Lancashire – Family Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to join the busy team at a Preston based Safeguarding team.
Our qualified children’s social worker will have experience of working within a cared for children’s team or a safeguarding children’s team.
What will it give you as a Qualified Children’s Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £41 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Social Worker:
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Act as a professional representative for the service by working with a focus on delivering services to those people who access or need the service, acting with integrity, professionalism and respect on behalf of the organisation, ensuring at all times that the needs of individuals are paramount.
- Report any allegation or suspicions of abuse or potential abuse of a vulnerable person to an immediate manager or supervisor. Contribute to Safeguarding Investigations and child/adult protection planning where appropriate.
- Use professional knowledge to negotiate with and on behalf of those people who access or need the service and with a wide range of providers and other professionals.
You will Prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances. You will also implement care packages and evaluate/ monitor progress considering best value care package options.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*