Qualified Social Worker – Leeds – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Leeds based Children’s Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £32.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To undertake the assessment of service users and carer needs using a person centred approach in accordance with agreed statutory and service procedures
- To implement person-centred support plans, negotiating a range of appropriate services and interventions to meet assessed needs and risks
- To identify and implement strategies for responding appropriately to concerns about practice or procedures, seeking guidance if required
- To attend a range of meetings including child protection case conference meetings and court hearings to represent the department
You will Responsible for providing a high quality and comprehensive social work service to adults, carers and the community. Ability to deal with more complex/unusual cases assessing and managing risks and to give evidence in court in relation to care or other proceedings.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.