Qualified Social Worker – Leeds – Looked after Children Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker is required to join Leeds Council’s Looked After Team Service. This is a great opportunity to be part of a close knit team
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working arrangements 2-3 days in the office a week
- Regular support/supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
As a Social Worker on the LAC Team you will be
- Experience and knowledge of statutory requirements for Children Looked After
- Undertaking Statutory visits / completion of Personnel Education Plans / Completing Care Plans / Assessments of need etc
- experience of working with Unaccompanied Asylum seeking children and experience of court work.
- Holding a professional responsibility for a case load
- Working within tight timescales and court deadlines
- Ensuring each carers personal records are maintained within the required standards.
- Undertaking home visits, assessment visits, unannounced visits and supervision visits
As a Social Worker Social Worker you are required to:
- Hold a Social Work England registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licensee
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll and an internal ‘hours’ team
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a specialist consultant with 6 years’ experience, as well as a candidate care consultant for admin support
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List