Qualified Social Worker – Liverpool – Adult Assessment & Care Delivery Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker – Adult to join our client’s team in Liverpool.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker – Adult who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Qualified Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £23.06 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Empathetic nature to adequately understand clients’ predicaments and provide the necessary support
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully prioritise the many different aspects of the job
- Strong critical thinking to objectively evaluate each case and determine the best path of action
- Patience to successfully deal with complex cases and clients who may not progress as expected
- Superior emotional intelligence and maturity to cope with the emotional demands of the job
- Effective analysis, assessment, and planning skills
The job of a Social Worker involves constant interaction with diverse groups of people and individuals, including disadvantaged communities, supervisors, and other professionals, it’s essential that they therefore have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*