Qualified Social Worker – London – Mental Health Crisis Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join our client’s team in London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £32.17 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Communicate with the team manager/senior to decide on the type and priority of cases to be screened and/or initially assessed for care and support needs
- Check the in-house database (currently mosaic) to identify if the service holds a record of the customer and create a new record if one is not already held.
- To establish contact with the referrer or customer within relevant timescales and ascertain eligibility for services and to complete assessments of need (ISCR) for referral onto the appropriate service. Ensuring that customers/referrers understand the process and have clear and appropriate information on how the case will be progressed and the relevant contact information.
- Where necessary to obtain additional information and/or documentation via mosaic or manually/computer generated letter and ensure that all documents that are received are logged and uploaded onto the Council’s in-house system (currently mosaic)
- To ensure that accurate, clear, and concise records are made on the Council’s In-house system (currently mosaic) during the screening process
To have an awareness and knowledge of services within the Council and local/national voluntary and community agencies that provide services or other forms of direct support to vulnerable residents and carers to be able to inform customers and their representatives/advocates.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
Social Worker needs to carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature and at a similar level which may be allocated from time to time.
Social Worker needs all times carry out the above duties and with due regard to the council’s health and safety policy, equal opportunities policy, other relevant social care policies, and to wear the agreed council dress code if appropriate adults you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*