Qualified Social Worker – London – Social Work Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join our client’s team in London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Qualified Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £32 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Workers will normally be appointed to work in a social care setting, from which they will work as a member of a team.
- The office base may in some circumstances be changed if the services are subject to corporate re-organisation.
- Social care services are structured into the first point of contact which is the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub at Annesley; Assessment Services in the North and South of the County; Locality Teams in Bassetlaw, Newark, Mansfield, Ashfield, Broxtowe and Rushcliffe, and Gedling; and the Through-Care Service based in Ollerton.
- The Court Team is part of the Through-Care Service based in Ollerton. The purpose of the Court Work team is to provide a service to all children where a decision has been made to issue care proceedings, and where children require Section 7 and Section 37 reports for court.
Social workers in the court team will be responsible for undertaking all identified assessments and progress plans as identified within the legal framework. In addition, they will be responsible for preparation of written evidence, attendance at court, advocates/professionals’ meetings and instructing solicitors representing Nottinghamshire County Council.
Social workers in the court team also have responsibility to co-work cases alongside the Permanence Team when children are subject to parallel planning with one of the possible outcomes being adoption.
Essential requirements of this Qualified Social Worker role:
The post requires the post holder to organise and manage their workload independently, under supervision of the Team Manager. Social Workers will undertake a range of duties in connection with the assessment, and planning of services for children and young people and families/carers to enable children to reach Every Child Matters outcomes including: High quality assessments of the needs of children and their families.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*