Qualified Social Worker – Middlesbrough – Leaving Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker is required to join Middlesbrough’s Pathways Leaving Care Team. This is an exciting opportunity to support young people in their transition to adulthood.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
• Hybrid options
• Manageable caseload
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of £38.40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Be responsible for working with young people who are looked after and care experienced young people
- Provide an assessment of needs for young people who are preparing to leave care
- Develop a pathway plan to meet these needs
- Provide advice and guidance to young people who are eligible, relevant and former relevant under the Children Leaving Act 2000
- Work closely with partners as corporate parents to support children to develop their life skills, and work towards their aspirations
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Hold a Social Work England registration
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Social Work Qualification, degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience as a social worker within children’s services
Why Liquid Personnel?
- ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll and an internal ‘hours’ team
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.