Qualified Social Worker – Northamptonshire– Disabled Children Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Northamptonshire based Disabled Children’s Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £34.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To promote and model effective working arrangements with other voluntary and community partners to support Care Experienced young people
- To ensure all information and reports relevant to work carried out is recorded, updated and completed in an efficient and timely manner
- To attend and participate in multidisciplinary teams and meetings, planning reviews with colleagues and relevant professional staff to assist and analyse the needs of service users
- To manage cases varying in complexity, assess levels of risk to their health and wellbeing and, in conjunction with them and their families /carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs
You will deliver and provide social work services, at a level appropriate for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of Council.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*