Qualified Social Worker – Nottingham – Children in care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join our client Team based in Nottingham.
What’s in it for you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To undertake case management responsibilities that include adult-focused assessments of need within a person-centred approach, monitoring, co-ordinating and review of care plans.
- To maintain and produce professional case records and reports which are structured, clear, evidence based and logical in accordance with the Department’s case recording standards and practice.
- To undertake case management mentoring and support for less senior members of the team such as Social Workers, Community Care Officers, Care Support Advisors, Service Support Assistants etc.
- To ensure that records and user information are accurate, up to date, secure and maintained, using information technology in accordance with agreed data entry systems and the Data Protection Act.
As a Qualified Social Worker, you will ensure the delivery of appropriate services to adults and their families, according to their assessed needs. This will include assessing the needs of adults and their carers against the Department’s agreed eligibility criteria and in accordance with National Performance Indicators within set timescales and the creation and implementation of culturally appropriate care plans that demonstrate flexibility and innovative use of resources.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
MIDK – 171517