Qualified social worker – Nottinghamshire – Child Protection Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified social worker to join the busy team at a Nottinghamshire based Child Protection Team.
What will it give you as a Qualified social worker:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified social worker:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, and health colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for children with care and support needs.
- The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, careers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers.
As our Qualified social worker you will carry out visits to a family for around 5 hours per month. You should also have valid SWE registration and an enhanced DBS issued within 12 months. In addition, The Qualified social worker should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer. You must have all employment history, qualified social worker with experience of working within a cared for children’s team or a safeguarding children’s team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Qualified social worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel:
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*