Qualified Social Worker – PLO Court Team – Bournemouth
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker – PLO Court Team to join our client based in Bournemouth.
You will have direct experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds with the ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
Benefits of this Social Worker – PLO Court Team:
Hybrid working available
£19.46 per hour
Excellent training and development opportunities
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
You will have Demonstrable basic health and safety knowledge relevant to the job, according to Section 7 HSWA and Council policy
Why Liquid Personnel?
New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
Twice weekly payroll
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*