Qualified Social Worker – Powys – Children’s Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Powys based Children’s Assessment Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £37.45 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To provide a social work service to individual children and young people with a view to keeping them safe and enabling them to achieve to their fullest potential within a setting that provides legal permanence
- To ensure that issues such as Child Sexual Exploitation, Modern Day Slavery and any other relevant issues are kept under constant review in relation to individual children to ensure that plans can be put in place to manage any arising issues
- To foster and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and partners that enable the team to work effectively
- To identify risk issues in relation to the circumstances of individual children, and to ensure that there is safeguarding in place in order to minimise risk
You will evaluate urgency of response required to a referral and ensure that issues that may constitute significant risk of harm are immediately escalated to the Team Manager. Accurately and fully recording referral information in accordance with departmental procedures and ensuring the timely transfer of referral information in accordance with departmental procedures and time scales.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*