Qualified Social Worker – Reablement and Hospital Discharge Team – Milton Keynes
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join a busy Reablement and Hospital Discharge Team based in Milton Keynes.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Immediate start with initial 3 month contract
- Supervision available
- Friendly and supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To support and assess people who are in discharge to assess services. This includes recuperation and rehabilitation beds, recuperation and reablement services at home.
- To complete carers assessments
- To work in partnership with health colleagues to meet individual’s needs.
- To be creative and work with individual’s strengths and community assets to meet their needs.
- To carry out mental capacity assessments and complete best interests decisions.
- 2 Years working within Adult Services is essential
- 30-37 hours
- 4 long days accepted
- Monthly Supervision
- Hybrid working
- 6 Month Contract
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Contact Bradley Hosker for further details on – 0161 234 9795